New Mock Interview Coaching Appointments are now available!
Prepare for interviews related to internships, part- or full-time jobs, graduate school, or other opportunities by scheduling a mock interview! These 30-minute appointments will give you the chance to answer common interview questions and then obtain feedback from a Career Coach. Bring a job description with you to tailor the interview towards a specific position OR practice answering general behavioral-based questions that are commonly asked during interviews. Appointments are currently being held virtually or over the phone. If you need to meet with a coach in-person, please email email@example.com with your request for an in-person Mock Interview. Students are encouraged to treat a Mock Interview as if it was a real interview. This means arriving on-time, having good lighting/background during the online meeting, and dressing appropriately.
How to schedule a Mock Interview appointment:
Schedule your appointment by following the process below, and when you hear from your coach, indicate your preference for appointment type.
Scheduling an appointment with your Career Coach:
- Log into Handshake.
- Click on the Career Center button in the menu bar and then select Appointments on the following screen.
- To request a new appointment, click the Schedule a New Appointment button.
- Select the category and type of appointment you are interested in scheduling.
- Select a medium (phone call or video call) and a date and time that works for you.
- Due to COVID-19, students can meet with a Career Coach over Zoom or the phone. If you need to meet in-person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide details about why you need an in-person appointment. We are considering requests for in-person appointments on a case by case basis.
- Enter details about the appointment in the What can we help you with? section, then click Request at the bottom of your screen.
- You will be taken to the overview of the appointment where you can cancel the appointment or add comments before the appointment.
- Make sure that you check your notifications for updates on the status of your appointment.